Government college GC university lahore has a tremendous past in the field of education and professional higher studies. GCU Lahore is considered as a high ranking institute that first time established in 1864 in the heart of Pakistan Lahore and faisalabad. Admissions are open for engineering in GC University lahore which is a modern, demand-driven, futuristic and quality conscious place for providing knowledge with latest foreign techniques and method that 21st century demands. GCU admission 2015 has four faculties of science & technology, Arts & social sciences, Languages, Engineering and offering more than thirty courses which are recognised by higher education commission HEC. We have extracted important details for interested candidates who want to get admission in GCU lahore fee structure, entry test date, merit list for successful students and admission criteria to enroll in undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
GCU Lahore Admission 2015 Last Date and Fee Structure
GC university lahore admission for BBA, MBA, MA, MPhil, BCS, BSC, MSCS, Phd and engineering has been announced officially. Candidates can be up-to-date with scrolled news of GCU lahore fee structure, form submission last date, Entry test dates for graduate or postgraduate programs, scholarships and jobs. University will conduct an entry test after submission of application forms and then GCU lahore merit list will be announce for qualifying students. Students can browse any program to apply for engineering fields like, computer science, software engineering, management and other engineering fee structure and details.
Below is the FA, FSC and I.COM for the academic session of 2015-2019 shall be granted on the following basis:
|Open Merit||Hafiz-E-QURAN||Co-Curricular Activities|
- Eligibility Criteria:
Those Candidate who have passed secondary school certificate or equivalent examination in 2011, 2012 & 2013 are eligible to apply.
Candidate should be maximum 18 years old. GC university entry test will be conduct before getting admission according to field and program.
- O’Level/Equivalent qualification:
Admission to O’Level/Equivalent candidate on reserved seats will be advertised separately after the declaration of O’level. However O’level/Equivalent candidates who want to apply on sports & co-curricular basis shall have to participate in the trials to be held from 03-08-2015 to 06-08-2015 and 12-08-2015 to 19-08-2015 respectively. Their admission will be confirmed after submission of the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Apply for GCU Lahore Admission
- The candidate shall submit duly filled admission forms in the same branch of UBL from where the form have been obtained.
- The candidate shall have to submit separate admission forms if he is applying for more than one category.
- Candidate can also download admission form from the website www.gcu.edu.pk along with bank draft of 250/- in favour of treasurer, GC University should reach to the registrar
- Find more updated information at university’s website from Here.
GC University Lahore Admission Last Date
Students can submit their admissions before 23 July, 2015 to successfully appear as a proper admission candidate. Students who will properly submit admission forms will be called for GC university lahore entry test, which will conduct on 17 August, 2015. After Getting in to entry test, Shortlisted students will be called for their interview and this phase will start from 1 September, 2015 to 4 September, 2015. Then Merit list will be publish for qualifying students.
- Prospectus are available at following of United Bank from 25-07-2015 to 02-08-2015 in Rs. 200.
- UBL, Tufail Road Lahore, Cantt near mall of lahore
- UBL, Rizwan garden lahore
- UBL, Wahdat road lahore
- UBL, the mall lahore opposite to YMCA
GC University Lahore Fee Structure 2015
Government College University GCU lahore have different fee structures for Graduate and undergraduate programs for BS, MS and Phd levels. University have good faith to provide economical and affordable quality education to their students as compare to other private universities. Students for BS (hons) Programs can overview the GC university fee structure 2015 as below.
|Semester No.||GCU Admission Fee First Time||BS Tuition Fee||Library Security||GC University Development Fund||Total Dues Per Semester||Total Program Amount|
|1st Semester||12,000 First Time||20,000||1,500 Which is Refundable||1,000||36,000||Rs. 183,000|
- For further information regarding last year merit list, entry test and admission details please contact Admission office lahore or find more updated details on GC university official website.