Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad (QAU) spring and fall admissions 2019 for BS, MS, BBA, LLB, MSc, M Phill, Pharm-D Ph.D., and more undergraduate and postgraduate programs are open now. Interested candidates who want to get enrolled in this academic institute must appear first in the entry test. Admissions are also opened for Regular & Self Finance basis in various programs. This leading institute was first time set up under National Assembly ordinance in 1967 and still it is at the top of the list of top ten universities in Pakistan by Higher Education Commission HEC ranking.
Here you can find the QAU university admission last date, M.Sc, MS and B.S fee structure 2019, merit list, entry test date and admission procedure, and guidelines. Quaid e Azam University Islamabad is a top ranking HEC university from years and it holds the title of delivering quality education institute in Pakistan in many fields like medical, engineering and business. You can also find the admission last date, admission requirements and criteria, scholarships, jobs, merit list 2019, admission advertisements and all other important information at one place including QAU Islamabad jobs.
Quaid-e-Azam University Admission 2019 [Complete Guide]
There are a number of universities in Pakistan which providing international standard higher education but this university has an eminent name, conveying higher studies in graduate, postgraduate programs for law, and business administration. QAU admission 2019 for BS, MS, BBA, LLB, MSc, M Phill, Pharm-D Ph.D. programs dates and test dates can find out in the below section. requirements. Admissions for Regular & Self Finance basis are opened in multiple programs and many courses which are offered by officials like, school of Medicine, Gender studies, biological sciences, Pakistan studies, technical education.
All of these programs are teachers by highly motivated experienced and professional academic staff. Quaid-e-Azam university is having entire facilities that a student need, it has fully furnished classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, own transport and modern library that’s why it is considered the best university across Pakistan. Find the QAU university admission the last date to submit forms, fee structure, QAU scholarships, jobs and admission complete procedure along with the admission criteria and requirement.
QAU Islamabad Admission 2019 Last date
The applications are invited from Pakistani and other countries for admission to Undergraduate Programme (Spring and Fall Semester). You can seek admission in PhD, BS, MS, and MPhil. The latest admission dates are the following.
- Last date for online application form submission: 2nd August 2019.
QAU Fee Structure 2019
The fee structure of Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad is quite low as compared to the other top universities. QAU has a reasonable fee structure for Management Sciences, Computer Sciences, Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, and LLB programs. The fee structure for some of the programs for National & Foreign students has been mentioned below.
QAU Fee Structure for National Students
- Category-A students (regular) : 26,400/-
- Category-B students (open merit/self finance) : 55,200/-
QAU Fee Structure for Foreign Students
- Category-A students (regular): $680/-
- Category-B/ semester: $2080/-
For details of fee structure mentioned above, you can visit the official website for undergraduate and master programs 2019. Find the detailed Fee Guide here.
[box type=”tick”]Note: These dates are confirmed for QAU fall semester admissions 2019 by the QAU Islamabad officially but these are tentative and can be changed as per university announcements. [/box]
QAU Admission Advertisement 2019
Keeping the Last date and the eligibility criteria in mind, the applicants should submit the required documents before the closing date. QAU is offering Management Sciences, Computer Sciences, Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, and LLB programs. Find the admission ad published by the Quaid-i-Azam University.
QAU Admission Form 2019 Download
Students can download the admission forms for Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, LLB programs, and all others by Here. Check out the eligibility criteria for both national and foreign students. The other details can be seen from the admission form. Send it before the due date otherwise no applications will be entertained.
QAU Prospectus 2019
You can also download the prospectus of Quaide Azam university from Here
Admission form can also be obtained manually from the main campus. QAU prospectus charges are Rs. 1500. You can get the admission forms from the prospectus and fill them out. Attach the required documents with the form and send it to the official address of QAU Islamabad campus.
QAU Admission Procedure 2019
The Admission Form along with Prospectus for all the academic programmes can be obtained from
- Admission forms are available at Habib Bank, Askari bank and university’s admission office at @Rs. 2000. OR
- Download from the QAU Website or from the given link above.
[box type=”tick”]Important Admission Instructions: Every region has its own number of fixed seats on the base of which admission on self-finance will be given. QAU will financially support only for those who deserve the financial assistance that will take admission on a regular basis. If any student provides wrong information about him than the university can strike off his name.[/box]
QAU Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
QAU undergraduate programmes:
Department of Biological Sciences
- Department is offering Pharm-D program of 5 years
- F.SC (pre-medical) degree or equivalent from any verified institution.
Department of Social Sciences
- Department of social sciences has announced admission in BS economics, BS business administration with 4 years program and LLB 5 years.
- Interesting candidates who have passed their FA / FSC or equivalent degree with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply.
Department of Natural Sciences
- If you have done your FSC Pre-Engineering, ICS or equivalent degree with an at least 2nd division from any recognized institute by HEC then you are eligible to submit your admission forms in your desired program.
- The university has planned that your age should not be exceeded to 22 years.
Eligibility criteria for the Master Programme:
- Both Pakistani and Overseas students can apply for Master programs at QAU. Students are being given admission on a regular basis as well as a quota. Eligible foreign students admission are accepted on valid visa and NOC from HEC.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder equivalent from any other recognized university, with at least a second division or its equivalent grade, is eligible for admission at QAU Master Programme.
- For more information, visit the link.
Eligibility criteria 2019 for MPhil programme:
To be eligible for admission to MPhil, a candidate:
- Should have an MA/MSc degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Should have first division in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degree programme he as already appeared in.
- Should not have obtained third division in any of the BA/BSc or MA or MSc programmes.
- If a student has a third division in FA/FSc, the candidate must have the first division in both BA/BSc and MA/MSc; or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degrees.
- he should have passed NTS GAT-General/ GRE-General with at least of 50% accumulative score in each mentioned previous test.
Scholarships Programme 2019
In collaboration with HEC, a separate office of the Students’ Financial Assistance (OSFA) is established in Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad to provide financial help/Scholarships to the needy and deserving students of the University. Mr. Zulfiqar Ali, Manager (Financial Assistance) is appointed as a focal person to deals with all the financial matters of the needy and meritorious students.
QAU Address and Contact Information
QAU Location: Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan.
Official website: www.qau.edu.pk
Email address: email@example.com
Tel: +92-51 9064 0000